Masters in International Business with Modern Languages
The globalisation of industry presents excellent career opportunities for students who can combine good language ability with a sound knowledge of international business and an understanding of different cultural approaches to business.
On this degree programme you will be able to:
- develop your knowledge and understanding of International Business and specialise in your chosen business discipline
- follow language programmes tailor made for business purposes
- undertake a Management Development Programme designed to enhance your business skills and competencies, including an experiential project in your third year
- spend one year of your studies – fourth year – studying or working abroad to develop your language fluency and enhance your understanding of different cultural approaches to doing business
- achieve an excellent degree, providing you with not only the international business knowledge to succeed but the language ability to enhance career opportunities