Successful organisations throughout the world recognise the importance of operating in a global market and economy, whilst adapting to the local, cultural requirements. This course will develop your understanding of international business and the different approaches and challenges involved in operating across borders.
Students on the International Business degree will receive:
- a programme dedicated to International Business, offering specialisms in your chosen business discipline
- a life changing experience where you will study abroad for at least one semester in your third year at one of our international partner institutions. This experience will add value to your CV and enhance your understanding of international business from a different country’s perspective
- a choice of specialism within the subject disciplines offered within SBS
- a Management Development Programme designed to enhance your business skills and competencies, including an experiential project in your third year
- an excellent degree which will prepare you for the world of international business