This module aims to provide students with an understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research processes and associated techniques, including the effective presentation of findings in accordance with the best principles of scholarship.
On completion of this module, students will:
- appreciate the nature and application of selected statistical methods;
- appreciate the range of qualitative research methods;
- be able to write a research proposal;
- be able to develop a research methodology for a given research problem.
- Statistical methods
- Data interpretation and presentation
- Preparing a project proposal
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods