This module aims to:
- provide an integrated set of tools and techniques for the effective delivery of information based services;
- identify appropriate measures, metrics and methods for specifying and evaluating the performance of information based services;
- address key concepts in system and information security in relation to end users and networked systems.
After completing this module students will be able to:
- create business continuity, benchmarking and service level management plans;
- measure, compare and monitor service performance;
- develop an information security policy.
- Activity based costing
- Business continuity planning and management
- Service level management
- Information security policy