Our vision is to promote and support the delivery of high quality Chinese language learning so that all Scotland’s children and young people have the opportunity to learn about Chinese language and culture. In this way, they can become better global citizens, develop key skills for learning, life and work and make a significant contribution to a fairer, smarter and more successful Scotland.
- To provide strategic leadership and direction to the Confucius classroom hubs.
- To support teachers in Scottish schools to deliver excellence in Chinese language learning.
- To promote the benefits of learning about Chinese language and culture to all stakeholders.
- To develop close partnership working with Hanban, Tianjin Education Commission, Scottish Government and others, both here in Scotland and in China.
- To provide information about the learning of Chinese language and culture.