Talking Urban: a series of evening lectures on urbanism
Opening event: Cities, places, people
Icecream Architecture: Community-led design
Heather Claridge: art of the possible?
Date: Wednesday 22 March 2017 6pm
Venue: Department of Architecture, Level 3 Seminar Rooms, University of Strathclyde.
Open to the public
Booking: Free booking through Eventbrite
- Do you want to bridge the gap between ideas and reality?
- Are you not sure how changes are made out there in the real world?
- Do you want to know how to work with people and within systems?
- What does success look like?
- What can be learned from failure?
Join us over the next few months for a series of talks where we'll explore these questions and more, with voices from urbanism in the public, private and charity sectors. Come armed with questions and a curious mind as we'll be opening the floor to discussions!
- Entrance is free but ticketed
- Talks start at 6pm and you'll find some drinks and snacks waiting!
- Check individual events for locations.
is an urban planner working in the development of environmental regeneration projects at Glasgow City Council. She's worked with the Scottish Government and Architecture+Design Scotland to develop the Stalled Spaces programme throughout the country. She will initiate us into the art of the possible!