The University of Strathclyde is one of the largest employers in the City of Glasgow employing approximately 3,200 people in a broad range of occupations and roles. We are particularly proud at Strathclyde of our University's achievements and our range of innovative employment practices that both sustain and enhance our reputation as an employer of choice.
We also have a set of values that describe us both as an institution and as people they are:-
- People Oriented (committed to our staff and students, providing opportunities and investing in their development)
- Bold (creative, confident and challenging about what we do)
- Innovative (focused on discovering and applying knowledge with impact)
- Collaborative (working together with integrity and in an open, respectful, way)
- Ambitious (for our institution, our staff and our students)
Our standing as a good employer and commitments to diversity and equality are reinforced by us holding the European HR Excellence in Research award; the Athena Swan Institutional Bronze award for commitment to advancing women’s careers in science, technology, engineering and maths, and the Two Ticks Positive about Disability Symbol which is recognition of our commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
On this Human Resources website we aim to tell you something about our people and services and our commitments to deliver an excellent service. The menu on the left is designed to assist you in accessing a range of information and useful links which outline our services and commitments in more detail. Please note that some of this information is only viewable by those on the University intranet.
I hope you will find this site both useful and of interest and if you cannot find what you are looking for or have any feedback for our team then please contact us using the link below.
I can be contacted at: email@example.com
Director Human Resources