The Organisational and Staff Development Unit (OSDU) sits within the Human Resources department.
OSDU provides development support for all staff which includes;
- leadership and Heads of Department programmes and workshops
- a range of courses and development events
- Leadership Foundation modules for middle managers
- personal development support and advice
- new staff induction seminars
- team development support
- research staff development
What is the Development and Training Gateway (DAT)?
The DAT is the one stop shop for Learning and Development activites for staff.
OSDU has a commitment which supports the Staff Development Statement
.........Is to develop, promote and deliver activities and
.........opportunities that foster a learning culture which
.........add value to the future success of the University of Strathclyde.
The University has regulations which support members of staff undertaking an accredited course of study within the University of Strathclyde.
For the University Calendar 2011/12 of the University regulations, you can view Part 1: Charter, Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations & Prizes 2011.12
Within Part 1 of the University regulations, you can view:
Fees for members of staff (Regulation 7.2.11 to Regulation 7.2.17 inclusive)