Mrs Lorna Carrick
GH502a GRAHAM HILLS
Tel : +44 (0)141 548 3622 (Ext. 3622)
- Lorna Carrick has recently researched person-centred counsellors' experiences of working with clients in crisis.
- Social Anxiety Study at Strathclyde Counselling Research Centre
Lorna Carrick teaches on the full-time and two part-time Diploma in Counselling courses. Her principal teaching interests include:
- Facilitation of supervision and Personal and Professional Development Groups,
- Large Group experiential Workshops and Lectures.
Key topics of special interest include:
- Inner Child workshop;
- Developing Professional Practice
- M.A. (Hons) Psychology University of Glasgow 1979
- In-Service Training Royal Dundee Liff Hospital 1979-80
- Diploma in Counselling Jordanhill 1994-96
- Certificate in Person-Centred Supervision 1997-8
- Consultant: Clydesdale Counselling and human Development Project.
- Lorna Carrick (2007) Crisis Intervention. Chapter 22, The Handbook of Person-Centred Psychotherapy and Counselling.