Mrs Alison Gallacher
519 LORD HOPE
Tel : +44 (0)141 444 8049 (Ext. 8049)
- Involved in teaching Maths to B.Ed 1, 2 and 3 year groups.
- Tutor for "Teaching and Learning" and "PDP" for B.Ed 2.
- Oversee a major project for B.Ed 4.
- Tutor for "Teaching and Learning" module of PGDE (Primary) course, and also tutor PGDE Language.
I have taught in Primary Schools for Fourteen years, mainly in upper stages. I was involved in the first phase of the Modern Language Programme, teaching German to Primary six and seven classes. I was also a lecturer in Further Education, teaching Early Years Modules for six years.
- MEd Dissertation: "Children's Perception of Gender Roles"