Mrs Margaret Penketh
Tel : +44 (0)141 444 8081
My research interests focus on Educational Leadership and Management/ Early Years Development and multi-professional working as well as the development of pupil voice and citizenship.
Margaret’s research interests have focussed on Educational Leadership and Management / Multi Professional Working/ Pupil Voice and Early Childhood Development. In 2011 she published a chapter in the book ‘Education and Evaluation, Reform and Policy’ – edited by John Kestner.
- MSc School Leadership and Management
- MSc Management and Leadership in Education
- Early Years Teacher Specialism
- BA Childhood Practice
Educational Leadership and Management
Margaret is able to offer postgraduate research supervision in the areas of educational leadership and management, multi-professional collaboration and pupil voice.
Margaret Penketh joined the staff of the University of Strathclyde in August 2005 having been in senior management positions in West Lothian where she had been teaching since 1976. She teaches primarily in the area of Educational Leadership and Management and Early Years.
- Course Leader MSc /Dip School Leadership and Management
- Course Leader MSc /Dip/ Cert Management and Leadership in Education
- Course Leader MSc Chartered Teacher Studies
- Member of the National Group for Preparation of Headteachers in Scotland
- Member of the Western Consortium for Scottish Qualification for Headship