"My MSc experience has been absolutely enriching and academically challenging" (Postgraduate Student Testimonials)
What are the key governance models and policy areas in the European system?
The MSc in European Public Policy provides students with a systematic understanding of how public policies are formulated in the European context. The programme has the following features:
- Explores the importance of EU and European dimensions in contemporary public policy and the politics of public policy at various levels of government
- Equips graduates with key employability skills in designing, conducting and disseminating research in the area of European public policy
- A pluralistic academic community - see our staff profiles
- Masters students receive considerable time and attention from our staff in small-group seminars and individual supervision sessions
- Flexible delivery with full-time (12 months) and part-time (24 months) options
- Study politics at Masters level or do a research placement through the Erasmus programme - from Finland to Italy, and from Portugal to Slovakia
- A culturally vibrant setting for student life located on the University's city-centre campus, close to Glasgow's main attractions
Read more about the MSc in European Public Policy in the menu to the right.
Postgraduate entry requirements are in our prospectus.