"The Strathclyde MSc was a great experience, with courses that were both theory and practice oriented" (Postgraduate Student Testimonials)
In what ways and through which channels do public policies operate in the world system?
The MSc in International Public Policy provides students with a thorough understanding of the formulation of public policy in international affairs. The programme has the following features:
- Explores the function of global politics, international institutions and social movements in contemporary policy-making
- Equips graduates with a range of key transferable skills in designing research in the area of international public policy, conducting and disseminating such research
- A pluralistic academic community - see our staff profiles
- Masters students receive considerable time and attention from our staff in small-group seminars and individual supervision sessions
- Flexible delivery with full-time (12 months) and part-time (24 months) options
- Study politics at Masters level or do a research placement through the Erasmus programme - from Finland to Italy, and from Portugal to Slovakia
- A culturally vibrant setting for student life located on the University's city-centre campus, close to Glasgow's main attractions
Read more about the MSc in International Public Policy in the menu to the right.