- Eccles, A.(2010).Ethical Considerations Around the Implementation of Telecare Technologies. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 28:44-59,
- Eccles, A.(2010) Ethical issues in the Implementation of Telecare Policy Gernotechnology 9(2)83-84
- Eccles, A. (2008). Single Shared Assessment: the limits to 'quick fix' implementation. Journal of Integrated Care 16 (1), 22-30
Forthcoming Book Chapters
- Eccles, A. & Petch, A. (2011) Making Sense of Partnership Working in Hill, M., McNeill, F. & Taylor Raymond (eds.) 21st Century Social Workers: A resource for early professional development. BASW/Venture Press
- Eccles, A. (2011) Social Work and the use of technology in social care in Hill, M., McNeill, F. & Taylor Raymond (eds.) 21st Century Social Workers: A resource for early professional development. BASW/Venture Press
- Eccles, A (2012) The Politics of Partnership Working in Forbes, J. & Watson, C. (eds.) The transformation of children’s services: examining and debating the complexities of interprofessional working. London. Routledge.
- Eccles, A , Damadoran, L., & Gilhooly, M. (forthcoming, 2012) Assistive technologies: ethical research, ethical practice and quality of life in Sixsmith, A. & Gutman, G (eds) Technology for Active Aging New York:Springer
- Eccles, A. (in press, 2012) Ethical considerations around the implementation of telecare technologiestin Ballantyne, N. & LaMendola (eds) Human Services in the Network Society New York; Routledge
- Eccles, A.(2010).Ethical issues around the use of telecare technology with older people. Social Work Joint World Conference, Hong Kong, 10-14th June 2010
- Eccles, A.(2010).Ethical issues in the Implementation of Telecare Policy International Society for Gerontechnololgy 7th World Conference ( and chair of ICT and Assistive Technology Symposium), Vancouver 27-30, May 2010.
- Eccles, A. (2010). Ethical Considerations in Telecare Policy Socio-Technical Issues in Healthcare Conference, University of Glasgow , 20th April 2010
- Eccles, A. (2009). Some ethical considerations around the use of assistive technology. Paper presented at the Connected Practice Symposium. Human Services in the Network Society: Changes & Opportunities. The Institute for Advanced Studies, Glasgow 14-15th, September 2009.
- Eccles, A.(2009). Ethical issues arising from the use of assistive technology with older people. British Society of Gerontology Conference. Bristol. 7-9 September 2009
- Eccles, A.(2009). Partnerships: The Politics of Agendas and Policy Implementation in Exploring Subject Disciplinary and Practice Specific Knowledges and Learning for Interprofessional Practice: ESRC Seminars 2 and 3 Proceedings School of Education, University of Aberdeen: Research Paper 19
- Eccles, A & Gilhooly, M. (2004). An evaluation of the use of single shared assessment in the provision of services to older people. University of Paisley: Centre of Gerontology and Health Studies.
- Eccles, A. (2003). Concluding report of an action research project on community older people's teams. University of Paisley: Centre of Gerontology and Health Studies.
- Eccles, A. (2002). A snapshot research report on the provision of services for older people in North Ayrshire. University of Paisley: Centre of Gerontology and Health Studies.