- Outdoor Learning in Millport, Island of Great Cumbrae - PGDE students
30 primary and secondary postgraduate students and 2 members of staff travelled to the Field Studies Council in Millport to take part in Continuing Professional Development focusing on outdoor learning.
- International Student Festival in Trondheim - Keiran Gemmell
Kieran, a 4th year BA Primary Education student visits Norway as a delegate at the annual International Student Festival in Trondheim.
- Teaching in Thailand - Samantha Walton
Read Samantha Walton’s (BA Primary Education year 2) reflections on her time in Thailand as a British Council English teaching assistant.
- Sodertorn Summer Academy - Megan Cooke and Kirsten Hercus
Megan and Kirsten had a wonderful experience mentoring groups of Swedish pupils to encourage them to go to university at the Summer Academy @ Sodertorn University
- Student Experience Files - Cara Hewis and Adam Roy
Cara and Adam talk about creating their Student Experience Files while on placement.
- British Sign Language Classes - Kieran and Jenny
Keiran and Jenny have been running British Sign Language classes for fellow students to equip fellow students to teach deaf children.
PGDE students worked with Matt Keyes from the Field Studies Council learning how to use outdoor spaces from Cathedral Street in Glasgow to the beaches of Cumbrae to support children's learning.