Hunter Centre optional modules are designed to broaden the basis of your degree, equipping you with a set of attitudes, skills and insights that are highly regarded in the external world and add an important element of distinctiveness to your degree qualification.
Entrepreneurship focuses on opportunity discovery and exploitation, and the creation of new organizations, products and services. Entrepreneurship brings together creativity, innovation and the ability to lead, with the skills required to identify opportunities and access resources necessary for new venture creation.
Emphasis is placed on individual and team assignments, the analysis of case studies, reflection, active class participation and interaction with real entrepreneurs. You can expect:
- Practical, applied, real world skills
- An enhanced degree qualification
- Interaction with real entrepreneurs
- Activities that really build your CV
- Entry into entrepreneurial networks
- Opportunities to establish businesses
- Engagement with companies & social enterprises
In the first instance enquiries should be directed to Carol Ann Balloch, Department Secretary