After a successful pilot, Information Services are launching the new Pegasus service, offering a user-friendly interface to a wide range of core online services and new features, which include:
- A user home page which can be customised, allowing you to move, add or remove items on your home page and incorporate pre-defined themes, in line with University branding
- Creation of your own tab pages
- A campus map
- A Pegasus link finder
- A growing widget store of internal and external services which you can include on your home page or onto any of your own user defined tab pages
- ‘My Bookmarks’ allowing you to create your own internal and external web links, and to build bookmark groups from existing PEGASUS links available to you
- Easy to use navigation including easy access to other online services on the top menu bar and useful links on a new left hand panel
- Ability to reorder groups/widgets on any tab page
- Provision of a feedback service for you to give us your views and comments
- Training videos
- Improved information about Pegasus services
The new service is for all staff and students and will be available on Monday 3rd June.
Over the summer, a better online Pegasus service catalogue will be made available.
The service has been built in consultation with various stakeholders across the University, including Learning Technology Enhancement, Media and Corporate Communications, Developers Forum (partnership working linking faculty and central IT staff), HR, SEES, Sharepoint team, Project and Training team and feedback from students.
Information Services would like to thank all students and staff who piloted the new service.
Student home page preview
Staff home page preview