Fancy a seat and a sarnie while browsing the Internet? The Java Cafe in the Sir William Duncan Building is the perfect spot to chill out between classes. You'll find 48 PC terminals where you can check your mail, surf the net or just enjoy a cup of coffee and a huge range of snacks. The area is also fully covered by our wireless network, so you can relax on the soft seats and use your own laptop.
If work beckons, here's some info that may be of interest:
- IT Services helpdesk: the first port of call for all IT and computing assistance
- Web-based email: NEMO
- Pegasus: personal information, exam results and class timetables
- Library: check your library account details and other library information through the library web pages
- Check availability of computing labs
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Java Cafe
...and some more stuff...