How it works
There are four Group Discussion Rooms on Level 2 and one room on Level 5.
Rooms 1 to 4 can be used by a maximum of 7 people.
Rooms 5 can be used by a maximum of 5 people.
Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance through the following website http://roombooking.lib.strath.ac.uk or by using the keypads at the doors to each room.
- The rooms can be booked in slots of 1 hour up to 2 hours maximum.
- You are permitted 1 booking per day
- You will receive an email confirmation with booking room PIN number immediately after placing your booking.
- You will need your university ID card and your booking room PIN to access your Group Discussion room.
- Any member of your group may access the room with their university ID card and the PIN received as confirmation of your booking.
- Your booking will automatically be cancelled if you arrive later than 10 minutes after your booking has started and the room will be released for others to use.
- Failing to fulfil your room booking three times will result in you being banned from placing a new booking for 7 days.
- You must enter your room booking PIN when taking up your booking. The system will know the room is occupied and will not send you a warning for not taking up your booking.
- If you no longer need your room booking, please remember to cancel it online
Conditions of use
- By booking a Discussion Room you are taking responsibility for the room and equipment for the duration of the time it is booked to you.
- To ensure bookings run to time, please clear the room promptly.
- The Group Discussion rooms must be used by 2 or more people; they are not intended for single study use.
- Only use the chairs and table provided in the room, do not bring in furniture from other areas of the Library.
- Leave the room clean and tidy.
Need more help?
Phone: 0141 548 4444