Dr Stephen Tagg
Tel : +44 (0)141 548 2409 (Ext. 2409)
- Centre for Creativity, Regulation, Enterprise & Technology (CREATe) (Co-investigator)
- Replication: Understanding the formation of norms and anti-social behaviour on online social networks (Co-investigator)
- Applied Quantitative Methods Network (AQMeN) (Co-investigator)
- Conceptualising Brand Embarrassment (Co-investigator)
- MARKETING IN THE INNOVATIVE FIRM (Co-investigator)
Deputy Head of Department
Chair, IT Strategy Group
Former Director of Social Statistics Laboratory (Strathclyde); research & IT consultant Nursing Research Unit (Edinburgh); environmental psychology research - mental maps and motorways(Surrey); architectural research - subjective meaning of rooms(Strathclyde); psychology research - subjective head size(Manchester).
His research interests include: the application of multivariate methods to consumer & marketing research (MDS, SEM, HLM, LCA, Rep Grid Analysis); e-consumer research; compulsive shopping; e-CRM and pattern languages; event history - in international, consumer behaviour and direct marketing; shopping assistants virtual and actual; and temporal patterns of behaviour.
- Bibliometric patterns in strategic management.
- Patterns of charitable giving.
- Religious influences on e-banking and e-retailing.
- Small firm quality of life and financial wellbeing.