Mr Oliver Borchert BA MA MSc MIEx (Grad) MCIM Chartered Marketer
Telephone: +44 (0) 141 548 3249
Supervisors: Professor Kevin I N Ibeh & Professor Stanley Paliwoda
Education & Previous Experience
- MSc International Marketing, Department of Marketing, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK.
- MA Export Marketing Management, Brunel University, London, UK.
- MA East European Studies, University College London, University of London, UK.
- BA Geography & History, University of Toronto, Canada.
- Extensive experience as practitioner and consultant in area of international marketing, particularly export marketing.
The doctoral research investigates the resource-based view (RBV) of the firm in relation to the international market entry mode selection of SMEs.
- International market entry strategy.
- International channel management.
- Small firm internationalisation.
- International entrepreneurship.
Awards & Distinctions
- BA & MSc degrees awarded with Distinction.
- Scholarship, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK, 2005-2008.