We're currently redeveloping our website and you may notice some inconsistencies with our designs.

Postgraduate Applications

main content

Apply for a Postgraduate Research Degree

Apply for a Postgraduate Taught Course


Exceptions -  Application should be made through UCAS for:

  • PGDE (Primary or Secondary)
  • Master of Social Work in Social Work

Please note that this may take the university longer to process than an online application.