Welcome to the 5-14 Religious and Moral Education Database from the University of Strathclyde
- What is Religious and Moral Education all about? Read the 'Background' information.
- You can identify Topics from various stages from 5-14. Follow 'Topics' from the main menu or from the link.
- Once you have chosen a topic and are looking for resources to help you, follow the resources link in the text. You can print these lists by clicking the Print button at the top of your browser.
- You can read the attainment targets for various stages from 5-14. Follow Targets from the main menu or from the link.
- If you are not sure about the meaning of some term(s) select Glossaries from the main menu or follow the links in the text.
- The Database contains photographs of religious artefacts. These are listed by religion with accompanying thumbnail images. Click on the thumbnail to download the full size image which can then be printed. No image is larger than A4.
- The Images link takes you to a set of line drawings e.g. artefacts, places of worship, Hindu deities. These can be printed on A4 paper or downloaded for use in worksheets.
- If you find an error in the links, have any other problem or just want to pass a comment, please contact us at the Faculty of Education. Thanks!