Student Finance Office
The Student Financial Support Office located within Student Experience in the McCance Building provides advice and guidance to students on a number of financial matters, including the following:
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate funding queries.
- Applications for the Discretionary Fund (formerly the Hardship Fund), and the Childcare Fund.
- Applying for support from the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS), Trust funds etc.
- Short-term loans from the University's Emergency Aid Fund.
- Tuition fees queries.
- Professional and Career Development Loans.
- Welfare Benefits.
- ILA 500 part-time fee grants.
- Budgeting advice.
The team takes the issue of personal privacy seriously and all matters are discussed in complete confidence. If you would like to find out more about the services we offer, or discuss financial matters, then why not come and see us for a chat? Our office is open Monday to Friday from 10am until 4pm. We offer a drop-in service, so there's no need to make an appointment but we can arrange this if you prefer.
Various information resources are available in the University Careers Service to assist with postgraduate study and funding enquiries. Funding information includes the Grants Register, scholarship and sponsorship information. www.careers.strath.ac.uk.