The International Business Development Team provides support to the academic community throughout the process of applying for, and in the negotiation of contracts and consortium agreements, for European and international funding for research, education and knowledge exchange. Please see information for University staff on International Funding Opportunities.
The main activities of the International Business Development Team include:
- early identification of opportunities
- distribution of information in a user-friendly manner, including via the RKES Portal and the Internationalisation Information Portal, sending email alerts either to all staff or to targeted thematic lists, presenting opportunities at departmental meetings, as well as individual appointments with staff
- assistance with construction and presentation of applications, in particular, helping academic staff demonstrate how their project contributes to the objectives, priorities and policies of international sponsors
- taking an active role in negotiation of contracts and consortium agreements
- troubleshooting, should any problems arise.
The International Business Development Team is made up of the following members:
- Martin Gregory, Head of International Business
- Fiona McKenna, International Programmes Manager
- Jane Andrews, International Development Manager
- Jennifer Kelly, International Engagement Co-ordinator
- Katie Robinson, Horizon 2020 Project Officer.
For more information about any European or international opportunities, please contact Fiona McKenna on email@example.com or 0141 548 4854.