The Researcher Enhancement Service (RES) brings together the teams working in Researcher Development, Research Policy (which encompasses the Research Excellence Framework Team and the Research Audit Team) and PGR Funding. RES provides support to the University's research community to ensure that it has access to all of the necessary resources in order to contribute positively to Strathclyde’s research performance.
RES also monitors the improvement in researcher performance via the annual research audit process. As the University increases its postgraduate researcher (PGR) population, RES provides support at all stages of the PGR lifecycle to enhance the experience of Strathclyde's future research leaders. RES also provides a dedicated support service for the University's Centres of Doctoral Training.
Further information on the team's services:
- Centres of Doctoral Training
- Postgraduate Research Funding
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Researcher Development Programme (RDP).
RES has the following team members:
- Head of Researcher Enhancement, Craig Young
- Research Policy Assistant, Lisa Fenwick
- PGR Officer, Shona Cameron
- PGR Officer, Jo Pitt
- PGR Administrator, Ciara McAvoy
- Researcher Development Manager, Claire Nimmo
- Teaching Fellow, Dr Campbell Reid
- Researcher Developer, Gabrielle Milson
- Researcher Development Administrator, Laura Sweeney
- Modern Apprentice, Shannan Donald.