Booking terms & conditions
- The Booking Form is only for the reservation of accommodation for students attending the Pre-Sessional English Language Course.
- The University may need to carry out essential repairs during your stay. If this happens, access to your flat/room will be required.
- Modules 1 & 2 - On arrival, you should report to the Village Office. You should try to arrive at the Village Office between 08:00 and 18:00. Rent for each module must be paid at the Finance Office in the McCance Building, 10 days after a module begins (or before).
- Module 3 - On arrival, go directly to Collegelands, 10 Havannah Street, G4 0UB. on the 12th and 13th of August, you should arrive between 09:30 and 17:00.
- All bookings are from 2pm on the Saturday at the start of a module, to 10am on the Saturday at the end of the last module, with the exception of module 3 when all students must leave at 10am on the Friday.
- A student wishing to cancel or extend their booking must contact the Village Office and complete an alteration form at least one week before the beginning of a module. All cancellations or extensions for accommodation can only be taken for complete modules.
- If, after submitting the booking form, you wish to alter your arrival date or cancel your booking, you must contact us at least two weeks before your expected date of arrival.