- A First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area
- Area of research interest related to the expertise and current interests of available Law School staff
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, a minimum of 7 in IELTS, or equivalent, will be required
All awards are made at the discretion of the Head of the Law School.
Download our Campbell Burns scholarship regulations
How to apply
- Complete the Campbell Burns Scholarship Application Form 2017
- Email it by the closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the PGR coordinator Sylvie Da Lomba (email@example.com).
- Arrange for two academic references to be emailed, by the closing date, to the same address (see application form for further details)
- All applicants must also apply online for a place on the PhD programme at Strathclyde
- Applicants already holding doctoral qualifications should not apply
Please note that all email correspondence should have "Campbell Burns" in the subject line.