The Enterprise Partner programme has been designed to help support the next generation of Strathclyde entrepreneurs and to increase the level of entrepreneurial activity across the University.
If you are based in Scotland, you can support the activity of the Strathclyde Entrepreneurial Network (SEN) by becoming an Enterprise Partner (EP). EPs are experienced alumni entrepreneurs who support the delivery of SEN activities and offer one-to-one advice to entrepreneurs emerging from the University of Strathclyde's student, alumni and academic communities.
To become an EP, you should be an experienced, motivated and entrepreneurial Strathclyde alumnus or alumna seeking to support the next generation of entrepreneurs. By encouraging, supporting and motivating fellow Strathclyde entrepreneurs, you will be making an invaluable contribution to the University of Strathclyde community.
Benefits to partners
By becoming a partner, you will:
- be invited to unique networking opportunities such as Strathclyde 100 events, meet the mentors and informal networking events
- gain exposure to early stage, high growth business opportunities through formal and informal mentoring relationships and emerging SMES
- receive an invitation to the biennial Enterprise Awards Dinner
- have the opportunity to sit on funding and competition panels
- raise your profile and the profile of your business
How to become a partner
If you’d like further information about becoming an Enterprise Partner, please email email@example.com with a photo headshot and biography. Include your background, experience, current position, specific business skills, and areas of interest. A member of the Enterprise team will then contact you to discuss opportunities.
Please note: we can currently only accept applications for alumni based in Scotland.