Strathclyde Business School and William Grant & Sons have been partners in a customised MBA programme since 2011, which has leadership and innovation at its heart.
The MBA25 programme was launched in 2011 aimed at creating global leaders of the future. Originally led by William Grant & Sons, other handpicked companies were invited on the programme, as well as some individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
The programme is now being opened up further with William Grant & Sons opening the programme up to general interest for the next cohort which will start in March 2018.
MBA25 recognises that delegates will already have achieved significant positions within business, and will have corresponding expectations about this learning opportunity. Individual development coaches, real-time projects and guest visits from a wide range of business leaders will maximise the learning experience.
The MBA25 programme is taught part-time over three years, with a mixture of Strathclyde MBA core content and bespoke courses created for MBA25 delegates.
- The Learning Manager
- Operations Management
- Exploring the International Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship, Management and Leadership
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Financial Management Accounting
- Finance and Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategy Analysis and Evaluation
- Making Strategy
- Strategic Consulting and Practice
- Project Methodology
- 2 Chosen Electives