Strathclyde Business School embarked on the development of the MBA 25 as a customised MBA programme that has leadership and innovation at its core. Delivered as a consortia led programme, it brings together people from large corporations, family businesses, social enterprises and entrepreneurs. This creates a unique learner journey and experience, delivering graduates that have a well-rounded understanding of business, not only from lectures but from their cohort colleagues experiences.
MBA25 recognises that delegates will already have achieved significant positions within business, and will have corresponding expectations about this learning opportunity. Individual development coaches, real-time projects and guest visits from a wide range of business leaders will maximise the transferring of knowledge.
The MBA25 programme is taught part-time over three years, with a mixture of Strathclyde MBA core content and bespoke courses created for MBA25 delegates. It includes two distinct elective courses: family/owner-managed business and luxury brand marketing.
- The Learning Manager
- Operations Management
- Exploring the International Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship, Management and Leadership
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Financial Management Accounting
- Finance and Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategy Analysis and Evaluation
- Making Strategy
- Strategic Consulting and Practice
- Project Methodology
- Luxury Brand Marketing
- Family/Owner-managed Business