All of the conferencing spaces in the Technology and Innovation Centre are fully accessible and our friendly, professional team is on-hand to offer directions, assistance and advice.
- There is level access to the building (Level 2 is the ground floor), with lift access available to all floors.
- All Auditoria have wheelchair spaces for those unable to transfer into a seat.
- All Auditoria and Conference Rooms are fitted with induction loops.
- There are accessible toilets on all floors, which are clearly signposted.
- There are designated safe areas throughout the building for any delegates unable to evacuate using stairs in the event of an emergency situation.
If you or any of your delegates have specific access requirements, please advise our Operations team, and they will be happy to take you through our emergency arrangements in more detail, if appropriate.