Fast, free Wi-Fi connectivity is available across Strathclyde's campus, allowing you to interact with other delegates and keep in touch with the office while you're on-site.
- Select WiFi Guest from the list of available networks
- Launch your preferred browser and click Get Online (if your browser does not automatically direct you to The Cloud homepage, type https://www.thecloud.net or 18.104.22.168 into your preferred browser)
- If you already have an account with The Cloud, you can log in with the same credentials. If not, select Create Account and enter all mandatory information
- Select Continue - you are now online!
- If you're having trouble connecting, a member of staff will be happy to troubleshoot. Please note The Cloud automatically logs users out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Delegates visiting from other academic institutions can also get online via the Eduroam network - simply log on using the credentials provided by your home institution.