Deliveries can be accepted one working day prior to your event and should be collected no later than 12 noon the day after your event closes. Please ensure that any deliveries are clearly marked with the full name of your event and the date on which your event takes place.
No smoking venue
Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is prohibited:
- within all University buildings
- within vehicles owned and operated by the University
- within leased vehicles used during University business
- within private vehicles used during University business if carrying passengers who do not smoke
- within 15 feet (4.6m) of any University building entrance, doorway, stairs or covered areas where this distance is within University property
Staff, students and visitors are also asked to take a responsible attitude to ensure that areas are kept litter free and they do not stand in close proximity to open windows.
Cloakroom facilities are available at no cost. The University accepts no responsibility for items left unattended in the cloakroom, or in any other area of the building.
To open and close the partitions within the Main Auditorium of the Technology & Innovation Centre takes approximately one hour. We would ask that all delegates and their belongings are clear of the Auditorium before we start this process.
Summer visitor accommodation is available on campus during the summer holidays.
You can also check out a full listing of local hotels and serviced accommodation.