Latest updates from our Principal
- Read our 15 April update to staff from Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal
- Read our 8 April update to staff from Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal
- Read our 1 April update to staff from Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal
Latest Scottish Government guidance
- Accelerated easing of restrictions - 13 April 2021
- Updated Strategic Framework Protection Level tables - 13 April 2021
Watch our videos
There are new requirements in place to keep you safe while on campus. Find out what you need to do to keep the Strathclyde Community safe and well throughout this time.
Find out how we have reconfigured our campus, in line with Government guidelines, to help you navigate between buildings safely and reduce the transmission of COVID-19.
Frequently asked questions
The following Frequently Asked Questions provide guidance and support to staff and managers of the University in response to COVID-19. These questions will be updated regularly based on Government advice and the University’s response so please check frequently for updates.