Latest updates from the University
- Read our 16 Sep update to staff from Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal
- Read our 15 Sep update to staff from Gill Watt, Director of Student Experience
- Read our 14 Sep update to staff from Dr Veena O’Halloran, University Secretary & Compliance Officer
- Read our 9 Sep update to staff from Professor Sir Jim McDonald, Principal
- Position statement on University ventilation response - 9 September 2021
- Strathclyde – a safe and secure environment for all: a joint message from the Principal and Student President - 6 Sep 2021
Latest Scottish Government guidance
- New: UK Government COVID testing site opens in Glasgow - 20 Aug 2021
- Scotland to move beyond level 0 3 Aug 2021
- COVID-19 Guidance for universities, colleges and community learning and development providers 22 July 2021
Lateral Flow Test kits are now freely available for home delivery or collection in the community. You should test regularly to help stop the spread of the virus.
Frequently asked questions
The following Frequently Asked Questions provide guidance and support to staff and managers of the University in response to COVID-19. These questions will be updated regularly based on Government advice and the University’s response so please check frequently for updates.