CoronavirusStudent information & FAQs

May 2022

March 2022

February 2022

December 2021

Read more of our student updates.

Latest Scottish Government guidance

COVID-19: staying at home

Explains changes to testing, contact tracing and isolation that come into effect from 1 May 2022.

COVID-19 testing

In line with Scottish Government guidance, the University has closed its Lateral Flow Test Collection Points. Please check NHS Inform for the latest health advice.

Frequently asked questions

Wellbeing support

ULab QR codes: info for students