Chemical & Process Engineering International Summer School
The Department of Chemical and Process Engineering will host an international week-long summer school for outstanding students currently studying chemical engineering from selected Universities worldwide.
The 2017 summer school will take place at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, between 25 June - 1 July 2017. The deadline for applications is 31 March 2017.
- Lectures from leading academic and teaching staff
- Laboratory activities
- Social activities with University of Strathclyde students
- Excursions to historical and cultural attractions
- There are no fees to attend the summer school
- All excursions and activities will be paid for by the Department
- Participants will pay their return airfare to Glasgow
- Assistance with accommodation costs available for academically excellent applicants
- Meals are not provided
How to apply
Contact the event organiser to find out more information about the summer school and to check if you are eligible to apply.
Engineering Faculty Summer Schools
The Department of Chemical and Process Engineering take part in a number of summer schools run by the Engineering Faculty at the University of Strathclyde, including:
By taking part in the summer school programmes you'll get a taste of different engineering subjects, including Chemical and Process Engineering, through hands-on, interactive activities.