Save the Date: Thursday 31 May 2018
SCI Electrochemistry Postgraduate Conference (SCI-ECP) 2018 is a one-day conference designed for students in the field of electrochemistry to present their work in a welcoming environment.
The event, hosted by the University of Strathclyde, is open to postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers in the UK and Ireland and is free to attend.
This event is sponsored by: SCI Electrochemical Technology Group, International Society of Electrochemistry, Royal Society of Electrochemistry Group, University of Strathclyde.
- Raise awareness of your research among the electrochemistry community
- Present your research in a friendly and supportive environment
- Receive feedback from appointed staff and peers
- Exchange knowledge and network with other electrochemistry researchers
- Oral presentation winner will receive registration for Electrochem 2018
- Keynote speakers (see below)
- Oral and poster presentation sessions for postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers. Oral presentations will be 20 minutes and posters should be A0 portrait. Prizes will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentations.
- Use the SCI Electrtochem - Abstract Template for your abstract.
- Indicate the preferred format: poster or oral presentation
- Submit to: email@example.com
- Submission deadline: Sunday 20th May 2018
Metrohm will be running a NOVA software workshop the following day (1st June 2018) at the University of Strathclyde.