Parallel CFD (ParCFD) is an annual international conference devoted to the discussion of recent developments in parallel computing and its applications to the field of CFD and related disciplines. It is a pleasure to announce that the 29th edition of the Parallel CFD conference is now open to accept contributions.
Contributions are solicited in the fields of:
- Parallel Algorithms & Software Development
- Peta- and Exa-Scale Computing
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Applications
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Multi-Scale & Multi-Physics Applications
- Turbulence and combustion
- Multi-disciplinary Design Optimization
- Acoustics, Atmospheric & Ocean Modeling
- Medical & Biological Applications
The call for papers for this conference has now closed and submissions are with the conference reviewers. Notifications of acceptance will be issued in March 2017.
*If for any reason you have failed to submit your contribution by the deadline, please contact the conference organisers at email@example.com to discuss your case. Exceptions will be considered on case-by-case basis and it is not assured that late submissions will be approved.*