Registration to attend the conference is now CLOSED. The only way you can register to attend is onsite on Monday 15 May.
The table below shows the fees for each group of delegates, including the Early Registration Fee which delegates can take advantage of until 15 April 2017.
Optional extras such as extra dinner tickets can also be booked in the same place as delegate tickets. For more information visit the registration page from the link above.
|Delegate Type||Dates||Registration Fee|
|Regular Early||Prior to 16 April 2017||£450|
|Student Early||Prior to 16 April 2017||£200|
|Regular Late||From 16 April 2017 - Conference Start||£600|
|Student Late||From 16 April 2017 - Conference Start||£350|
The above registration fee includes;
- Morning and Afternoon Coffee/Tea each day of Conference
- Buffet Lunch each day of Conference
- Conference literature, such as book of abstracts
- Civic Reception hosted by Glasgow's Lord Provost’s Office on the Monday evening
- 1 x Ticket for the Tuesday afternoon Glasgow city sightseeing tour
- 1 x Ticket to the Tuesday Night Gala Dinner (additional tickets can be purchased)
Please note - Requests for registration refunds must be received by 1 May 2017. No requests for refunds will be accepted after this date.