To recognise academic excellence, we are offering a number of scholarships to Rest of UK (RUK) students who are paying a tuition fee of £9,250 per year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent). They will receive £1,200 for their first year at Strathclyde.
Key details of the scholarship
- Eligible students will be identified automatically through their University application.
- Before the end of September 2020 eligible students will receive an email to their University of Strathclyde email address telling them they will receive the award.
- The email will include the payment dates and how it will be paid to you.
- The Faculty of Engineering Rest of UK (RUK) Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is for the first year of study only.
- Students are still eligible to receive the other available RUK funding, including; Strathclyde Access Bursary 2020/21, Strathclyde Excellence Scholarship, Accommodation Bursary.
Who is eligible?
The scholarship is awarded to new undergraduate students from England, Wales and Northern Ireland who enter the University in the 2020/21 academic year and achieve AAB or above at A Level (or equivalent) and are due to pay a tuition fee of £9,250 per year.