Below are resources available to download for free to use in the classroom.
John Muir Award - A Scotland/China Project
This project aims to have students from a Chinese school and students from a Scottish school achieving level one of the award, using their foreign language and their journeys with each other from two different educational and environmental settings across two different countries.
It will allow them to:
- Develop and use their language skills in a new context.
- Think and use their language skills creatively.
- Become aware of their surrounding environments
- Become aware of nature, creativity and the wildness of their surroundings.
- Develop an awareness of the differences and similarities they experience in their environmental space across two countries.
- Share their journey and further develop as responsible, global citizens.
Below are resources needed for this project: