A full range of primary and secondary education equipment is available.
With prior arrangement, students can access these to:
- practise lessons
- learn the health and safety implications of an experiment
- borrow for use outwith the University (not applicable to all equipment)
Audio visual (AV)
The labs have full AV facilities.
- Promethean board
- wall mounted screen and speakers
- ceiling mounted projector
- lecturn with connections for laptops
The SciEduLab technicians have years of experience working within Education.
They are on hand to provide advice on:
- equipment available
- health and safety
- experiment hints and tips
The lab space is smaller than an average University lab.
The maximum capacity is 30, making it a better size for:
- student teachers wishing to replicate a classroom environment
- school visits
- small groups of students to use