The Scottish Intervention Initiative toolkit
This page is for course leaders and facilitators. Here you will find all the resources that your institution needs to run the programme.
Theoretical Rationale This page is for course leaders and facilitators. Here you will find all the resources that your institution needs to run the programme.
Resources are listed for each of the 8 sessions. The Theoretical Rationale gives the theoretical context.
Information for facilitators
- Before you begin the programme you will need to have read all the facilitator resources.
- Your course leader will need to produce a document about Support Organisations in your area.
- Before the course begins, the students will need to fill in the short which you will give feedback on in Session 5. Scoring Social Norms Questionnaire is also provided.
All the toolkit documents are available for download below:
Session 1 & 2
- TSII Facilitators Session 1 Handbook
- Power point TSII -Session 1 Powerpoint
- Scoring Social Norms Questionnaire
Session 3 & 4
Session 5 & 6
Session 7 & 8
Train for Trainers Materials
The Training for Training should be used in conjunction with both the full Scottish Intervention Initiative material and the four hour model. The Training for Trainers manual (T4T) guides the facilitator through the sessions so that they are fully equipped to deliver the material. The availability of the T4T manual builds in sustainability so that institutions can continually train up staff to deliver the material. The T4T manual is freely available and can be adapted to suit your institution.
The Scottish Intervention Initiative-Training for Trainers manual
The Scottish Intervention Initiative -Train for trainers Powerpoint
SII- Materials for 4 hour training session
This is a condensed version of the training materials for facilitators who only have a limited amount of time with delegates .
TSII- Facilitators 4 hour format manual
TSII- 4 hour session powerpoint