Privacy Notice – Supplier Portal
This privacy notice explains how the University of Strathclyde will use your personal information and your rights under data protection legislation.
It is important that you read this notice prior to providing your information.
Who We Are
The University of Strathclyde is the organisation responsible for your personal data in terms of data protection legislation (the data controller).
If you have any questions regarding the handling of your personal data, or your rights, please contact the University’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Information We Collect And Use About You
We will use the information you supply when you use the online supplier portal which includes:
- Your name, contact details including postal and email address
- Details of the invoices you are submitting
- We will also collect other information which will relate to your company/organisation, rather than you as an individual, e.g. registered company address and bank details, invoice details.
Why We Require This Information And Our Lawful Basis
We will use your information for several different purposes, which may include:
- Carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Keeping you up to date with changes to the Supplier Portal or our terms and conditions.
Disclosing Your Information
To use the Supplier Portal, you will be required to create an account with Integra who operate the portal platform on behalf of the University. The system will collect details of your name, email, and IP address as part of the registration process. No other personal data or payment information will be shared with them.
Transferring Data Internationally
Your data will not be transferred outside the UK.
How Long Your Information Is Retained
We will retain your personal data for 6 years after your payment has been processed for administrative and financial purposes
Under data protection legislation, you have a number of rights* including the right to:
- withdraw consent, at any time, where that is the lawful basis of our processing;
- access your personal data and obtain a copy, free of charge;
- rectify inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about you;
- erasure, that is have your details removed from systems that we use to process your personal data;
- restrict the processing in certain ways;
- obtain a portable copy of data you have given to us in a commonly used electronic form; and
- object to certain processing of your personal data by us.
*Please note that the ability to exercise these rights will vary and depend on the lawful basis under which the processing is being carried out.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise/enquire about any of these rights.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you also have