101 St James Road
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)141 548 4444
- Primary access: Pedestrian path to main entrance, accessible from Cathedral Street or St James Road. Once inside the building there is a flight of stairs leading to the Library entrance. Access to the Library for those with mobility difficulties is at 101 St James Road. The Curran building has a lift.
It's easy to visit us on foot, by bike or using Glasgow's extensive public transport network.
Get detailed campus maps in your hand in our free mobile app (for Android, iOS and Windows devices).
Everything on the John Anderson Campus is within walking distance - it takes about 10 minutes to walk from one end of the campus to the other.
There are bike parking facilities in the landscaped area directly outside the main entrance to the Curran Building.
- Our nearest train station is Glasgow Queen Street, which is less than ten minutes' walk from the Curran Building along Cathedral Street.
- Glasgow's largest train station, Central Station, is just under a mile away on Gordon Street.
Visit National Rail Enquiries to plan your journey by train.
Several bus companies operate in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
- Our nearest large bus station is Buchanan Bus Station, approximately ten minutes' walk from the Curran building. Local, national and international services use this station, which is open 24 hours a day.
- Local operators serve smaller bus stops surrounding the Curran building.
Glasgow's underground train is the quickest way to travel between the city centre and West End. Our nearest Subway station is Buchanan Street, in the city centre. This is approximately ten minutes' walk from the Curran Building.
Visit the SPT website to plan your journey around Glasgow by Subway and/or bus.
The Curran Building has no visitor parking facilities. There is limited, payable on-street parking nearby. The nearest covered parking facilities are:
Park and ride
There are several park-and-ride facilities surrounding Glasgow. Visit the SPT website for more information.