Reflections on the 20th Anniversary of the Scotland Act and the Human Rights Act
Professor Alan Miller, 18 May 2018
Wave energy: ready to set sail or sinking under Brexit & Conservative energy strategy?
Dr Matt Hannon, 2 November 2017
Freedom of movement: an open Scottish immigration regime in a post-Brexit UK
Colin Imrie, 1 November 2017
CEP Energy Conversation 1 Summary: Uncertain Opportunities
Dr Antonios Katris and Gioele Figus, 17 October 2017
Human rights, social protections and Brexit - Scotland's voice?
Professor Alan Miller, 8 September 2017
What impact might Brexit have on energy supply and policy in Scotland and the UK?
Professor Roslyn Taplin, 6 September 2017
Brexit horizons for energy policy in Scotland: taking back control?
Professor Karen Turner, 25 May 2017
Anyone out there know how to deliver a low carbon energy system?
Professor Karen Turner, 15 May 2017
Brexit, powers and the Scottish Parliament: the case of agriculture and fisheries
Colin Imrie, 27 March 2017
- Whither Scotland now? Parallels between the Scottish Independence and Brexit campaigns Gordon Matheson, 15 December 2016
- Post-truth political debate: The experts to strike back? Jeremy Peat, 18 November 2016
- Born in the USA: mortality and white middle-aged US males Jeremy Peat, 17 October 2016
- What Nicola Sturgeon should say on Monday Jeremy Peat, 21 July 2016
- Scotland and Europe: Where are we now and where are we going? Professor Ian Greener, 20 July 2016
- Beyond reshuffle: Theresa May's new cabinet Alf Young, 19 July 2016
- Brexit: What next for Scotland’s Economic Strategy? Professor Andrew Goudie and Dr Graeme Roy, 8 July 2016
- Scotland’s post-Brexit future: the Saltire, the Union and the EU Flag Gordon Matheson, 7 July 2016
- Three economics scenarios for Scotland post-Brexit Jeremy Peat, 6 July 2016
- How might Brexit affect supply of energy in Scotland? Grant Allan, 5 July 2016
- Brexit: implications for the Scottish labour market David Eiser, 4 July 2016
- In it together? A post referendum social policy perspective Professor Bernard Harris, 1 July 2016
- Broken kaleidoscope Alf Young, 30 June 2016
- What next after EU referendum? David Wilson, 30 June 2016
- Taking back control? Alf Young, 27 June 2016
- Independence in Europe three decades on Dr Neil McGarvey, 25 June 2016
- Productivity matters more than ever Jeremy Peat, 24 June 2016
- The morning after the EU referendum Professor Ian Greener, 24 June 2016