We're currently looking to appoint world-class experts with a wide range of backgrounds and experience.
We're looking for strong leaders who are capable of offering high-calibre knowledge and experience, international presence, and self-belief to take up the challenge and help us deliver this vision.
We're currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Software Engineer
We're also looking to appoint PhD students. See the following section Topics for potential areas of research.
We're looking for staff with extensive research expertise in areas related to maritime/marine safety and risk, such as:
- safety and security of complex and cyber-physical systems
- dynamic barrier management
- emergency response process and systems
- total resilience of marine systems
- intact/damage stability and fire protection of ships and offshore assets
- accident/incident data reporting and processing
- human element and man-machine interface
For more information please enquire by email; be sure to include relevant information such as your area of interest, and your CV.