This set of documents provides guidance on managing the risk from Covid-19, much of which is based on current guidance issued by the government, the NHS, Public Health Scotland, the Foreign and Commonwelth Office and the Health and Safety Executive.
This page will be frequently updated, so it's advisable to check back for the latest information and updates.
- Covid-19 Guidance for First Aiders
- Covid-19 Guidance on cleaning and hygiene on campus
- Covid-19 Guidance on Fieldwork / External Research Visits / Travel within the UK
- Covid-19 Guidance: Fieldwork, Study, Research & Travel Overseas-Staff & Students
- Covid-19 Positive Staff Case
- Covid-19 Suspected Case on Campus
- Covid-19 Guidance on the use of face coverings on campus