Police Registration

main content

In line with the Immigration Rules, international students from some countries may be asked to register with the police. This should be clearly indicated on your visa. Please see links below for current list and PDF containing guidance and instruction from Police Scotland.

Completed your Studies?

When leaving the UK permanently you should attend at the OVRO (Overseas Visitors Registration Office), 2 French Street. Glasgow G40 4EH and take with you, your Police Registration Certificate and flight details.  Your certificate will be retained at the OVRO.